A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panganamamula
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganamamula graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Panganamamula has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashyap V Panganamamula MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kashyap V. Panganamamula practice?
- Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula practices Gastroenterology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Willingboro Gastroenterologists.