A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganamamula graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Panganamamula has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panganamamula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kashyap V. Panganamamula practice?
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.