A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panganamamula
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Panganamamula Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganamamula graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Panganamamula has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kashyap V Panganamamula MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kashyap V. Panganamamula practice?
- Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula practices Gastroenterology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Willingboro Gastroenterologists.