A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kashyap Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kashyap Trivedi, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kashyap Trivedi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trivedi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trivedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kashyap H. Trivedi practice?
Dr. Kashyap Trivedi practices Gastroenterology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Gastroenterologists.