A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kasia Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasia Rubin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kasia Rubin practice?
- Dr. Kasia Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kasia Rubin practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.