A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sathappan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sathappan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Belmont Comm Hosp, Bellaire, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan practice?
- Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clairsville, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.