A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sathappan
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sathappan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sathappan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sathappan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Belmont Comm Hosp, Bellaire, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan practice?
- Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kasiraja Sathappan practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.