A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Amirdelfan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Amirdelfan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan practice?
- Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.