A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amirdelfan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amirdelfan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Amirdelfan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Amirdelfan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan practice?
- Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.