Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2016
Very good Pain Management
I have been seeing Dr Amirdelfan for a few months and have to say, for the first time in almost 25 years, I had a few pain free days. To most that may not seem like much but to someone who has had back pain 24/7 since an injury in 1993, it's the world. After a few appointments, I had injections into the nerves in my spine. I was pain free in my back for 3 days. This is a precursor to a longer lasting solution. I have seen many patients that have been helped by this Dr and the group he belongs to. If you are just looking for pain medications keep moving. They have a very good program of checks to lessen the chances of you becoming dependent. I will definitely be back and recommend to others.

October 18th, 2016
Very Competent
There is nothing problematic with a Family Medicine MD concentrating on Pain Medicine this is a common practice. I find Dr. Amirdelfan to be thoughtful and charming. He listened and was respectful of my concerns. The last epidural I had with him was very effective in managing my pain. I do recommend him.

June 20th, 2016
Downfall of American!
An absolute great doctor who would Stop at nothing to relative the pain! I Considered him my guardian angle until this country went to to dogs!

March 28th, 2016
I've had two visits with Dr. Amirdelfan. So far I've had a very good experience. I like it that as soon as I am called I see one assistant who takes my vitals and asks my pain level. Then I'm taken to an examining room where I see another assistant who asks lots of questions, listens intently and takes notes on computer. Then Dr. Amirdelfan comes in after reviewing the notes and any diagnostics done in the past. He let me know what my diagnosis is and suggested a treatment plan. He explained the procedure he suggested. I found him polite and well-mannered.

January 28th, 2015
Amirdelphan is one of the worst doctors in existence.

January 12th, 2015
Dr. Amirdelfan is fantastic.
Dr. Amirdelfan helped me tremendously when I was in extreme pain.

July 18th, 2012
should be reviewed
would not let me explain symptoms augmentative.Said I should quit my career & be broke or get another Dr..No compassion & becomes easily irate & frustrated & gives to much & to strong of medication for someone to drive to work. Lastly he tried to compare broken bones in my neck to him bruising his elbow!go figure.Well I have a new Dr. Never been treated so bad.

May 22nd, 2011
Not steal doctorrrrr
Here are a few words that describe dr amirwhocares.... Rude,arrogant,superficial and in it for nothing other than money to him medicine is purely business and not associated with patient care or anything of the sort he's nothing but a family practice dr "practicing" pain management

November 13th, 2010
Finally found a great pain specialist...
I have been passed from doctor to doctor over the past 8 years since my accident. After going through multiple surgeries and countless appointments to help address my pain, I finally saw someone who was able to help significantly. Dr. Amirdelfan was very pleasant and caring...he took the time to listen to me and provided a treatment plan that we worked together on. My pain level has decreased substantially, my activity level is up, and my medication use is down. There is a lot to be thankful for...Dr. Amirdelfan is one thing that I am thankful for.

November 10th, 2010
Go elsewhere
First of all, I did some research and Dr.Amirdelfan is NOT a pain specialist. He is a family practice doctor, since when are family practice doctors doing injections and etc... . Having said that he is primarily focused on just getting you to do injections, his demeanor is arrogant and bedside manner lacks professionalism. There are other Pain doctors in Walnut Creek who do a far better job than Dr.Amirderlfan and his group and are all board certified and anesthesiologists with Fellowship training in pain management.

September 26th, 2009
go somewhere else
in my opinion the patient dosen't come first.

December 3rd, 2008
Five years of this Dr.
Dr Amirdelfan is a good doctor and has helped me more than I can say. He has a support staff that needs some work. Nicole is a jewel, but most of the rest have been difficult to deal with over the years. The office answering system needs to be trashed. Get rid of it. Start over with a system that works for everyone.