Dr. Kasra Amirdelfan MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

October 18th, 2016
Very Competent
There is nothing problematic with a Family Medicine MD concentrating on Pain Medicine this is a common practice. I find Dr. Amirdelfan to be thoughtful and charming. He listened and was respectful of my concerns. The last epidural I had with him was very effective in managing my pain. I do recommend him.

June 20th, 2016
Downfall of American!
An absolute great doctor who would Stop at nothing to relative the pain! I Considered him my guardian angle until this country went to to dogs!

March 28th, 2016
I've had two visits with Dr. Amirdelfan. So far I've had a very good experience. I like it that as soon as I am called I see one assistant who takes my vitals and asks my pain level. Then I'm taken to an examining room where I see another assistant who asks lots of questions, listens intently and takes notes on computer. Then Dr. Amirdelfan comes in after reviewing the notes and any diagnostics done in the past. He let me know what my diagnosis is and suggested a treatment plan. He explained the procedure he suggested. I found him polite and well-mannered.

January 28th, 2015
Amirdelphan is one of the worst doctors in existence.

January 12th, 2015
Dr. Amirdelfan is fantastic.
Dr. Amirdelfan helped me tremendously when I was in extreme pain.

July 18th, 2012
should be reviewed
would not let me explain symptoms augmentative.Said I should quit my career & be broke or get another Dr..No compassion & becomes easily irate & frustrated & gives to much & to strong of medication for someone to drive to work. Lastly he tried to compare broken bones in my neck to him bruising his elbow!go figure.Well I have a new Dr. Never been treated so bad.

May 22nd, 2011
Not steal doctorrrrr
Here are a few words that describe dr amirwhocares.... Rude,arrogant,superficial and in it for nothing other than money to him medicine is purely business and not associated with patient care or anything of the sort he's nothing but a family practice dr "practicing" pain management

November 13th, 2010
Finally found a great pain specialist...
I have been passed from doctor to doctor over the past 8 years since my accident. After going through multiple surgeries and countless appointments to help address my pain, I finally saw someone who was able to help significantly. Dr. Amirdelfan was very pleasant and caring...he took the time to listen to me and provided a treatment plan that we worked together on. My pain level has decreased substantially, my activity level is up, and my medication use is down. There is a lot to be thankful for...Dr. Amirdelfan is one thing that I am thankful for.

November 10th, 2010
Go elsewhere
First of all, I did some research and Dr.Amirdelfan is NOT a pain specialist. He is a family practice doctor, since when are family practice doctors doing injections and etc... . Having said that he is primarily focused on just getting you to do injections, his demeanor is arrogant and bedside manner lacks professionalism. There are other Pain doctors in Walnut Creek who do a far better job than Dr.Amirderlfan and his group and are all board certified and anesthesiologists with Fellowship training in pain management.

September 26th, 2009
go somewhere else
in my opinion the patient dosen't come first.

December 3rd, 2008
Five years of this Dr.
Dr Amirdelfan is a good doctor and has helped me more than I can say. He has a support staff that needs some work. Nicole is a jewel, but most of the rest have been difficult to deal with over the years. The office answering system needs to be trashed. Get rid of it. Start over with a system that works for everyone.

June 29th, 2008
Dr. Amirdelfan
When I first started seeing Dr. Amirdelfan 2002 I thought I died and went to heaven. I was finally diagnosed and he put me on medications that finally started working. Gave you his full attention if you were having problems. Now, after all these years he will not try other meds to see how they work it is his way or the hiway. I once requested something and he just started yelling at me and told me he was the Dr. he will tell me what I can have and I cannot ask to try anything. I thought I commited a crime he made me feel so dirty or like I was some kind of drug addict. Needless to say, the meds no longer work for me and I feel like I just pay to get my prescription. Actually I do. I have not seen him in months and to me it doesn't even matter how I feel because he isn't going to do anything to try and help in any way. He is very arrogant and talks down to women. It is not a good feeling to go and see a Dr., wait a long time to get in there and then just be handed a prescription because he is so busy he cannot say hello. It is a joke. It is like a money machine maker and I know it makes me feel horrible. I understand the place being a mess because there are so many people in and out of there. Most of the office people are rude especially the office manager. They eat food right in the office and drink but has a patient you are not allowed to eat or drink a thing. They need a professional Office Manager and one that dresses like one. Maybe the help is unhappy for the way they are treated but they all need a job. I have met very nice help there.