Learn more about Dr. Kasra Karamlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kasra Karamlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karamlou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karamlou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kasra Karamlou, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamlou graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Karamlou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasra Karamlou MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kasra Karamlou practice?
- Dr. Kasra Karamlou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kasra Karamlou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Internists, Pleasant Hill Hematologists, and Pleasant Hill Oncologists.