A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kasra Karamlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kasra Karamlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karamlou
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Karamlou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kasra Karamlou, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamlou graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Karamlou has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Bladder Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasra Karamlou MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kasra Karamlou practice?
- Dr. Kasra Karamlou has 1 office location.
Dr. Kasra Karamlou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Internists, Pleasant Hill Hematologists, and Pleasant Hill Oncologists.