Learn more about Dr. Kasra Karamlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kasra Karamlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karamlou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karamlou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kasra Karamlou, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamlou graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Karamlou has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Bladder Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kasra Karamlou MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kasra Karamlou practice?
- Dr. Kasra Karamlou has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kasra Karamlou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Internists, Pleasant Hill Hematologists, and Pleasant Hill Oncologists.