A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kassa Darge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kassa Darge is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Darge graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Darge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kassa Darge MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kassa Darge practice?
- Dr. Kassa Darge has 1 office location.
Dr. Kassa Darge practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.