A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kassa Darge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kassa Darge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Darge graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Darge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kassa Darge MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kassa Darge practice?
- Dr. Kassa Darge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kassa Darge practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.