3.0

Apr 12th, 2016

Dr. Charara has magic hands; all his patients heal fast after surgeries in no-time. I always refer my family and friends to him to get the best results. He's a life saver for so many patients. He's very kind, a good listener and takes his time to examine his patients. I recommend him to all those who are in pain and seek solutions for their health issues.

patient show details patient
by gibbs, denise on Aug 24th, 2015

Dr. is 99% absent in follow-up care. Very poor communication. Should NOT be in practice. Mis-diagnosed patient. Dr. should be under board review to have license pulled. Would NEVER recommend. Not worthy of 1 out of 5...more like minus 0.

Worst Surgeon ever, ruined my life show details Worst Surgeon ever, ruined my life
Oct 20th, 2014

I went to this Doctor to do a revision circumcision. After telling him how i wanted my circumcision, he said ok. I told him to preserve the inner foreskin so i can keep still have sensations during intercourse. I go and do the surgery when I walk up from anesthetics. I was in shock he removed all my sensitive skin left me with shaft skin. When I told him thats not how I told you I wanted it done, He got angry and raised his voice and told me "Well if thats not how you wanted it done then you should have the done the surgery yourself." I am in a much worse condition now then i was before the surgery. I cant feel or enjoy sex anymore. He ruined my life its been 3 years and it still bothers me till this day. The physcological trauma is the worst part. This guy is a monster and has no remorse. I had a case for a lawsuit but was embrassed to sue for my issue when I decided to call a lawyer, It was recent and the lawyer said you can only sue within 2 years of the surgery. DO NOT GO TO THIS SURGEON HE WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Best Surgeon Ever show details Best Surgeon Ever
by Zeinab on Dec 5th, 2013

Dr. Charara is one of the most considerate and sympathetic surgeons I have ever met. I recently had Gallbladder removal surgery (cholecystectomy) and I had to have an emergency surgery. Dr. Charara made room for me in his busy schedule and made me feel comfortable the entire time. The surgery was successful and he was great in explaining all the information. He checked up on me after surgery and visited me. I am so grateful to have chosen him as my surgeon. Such a great experience.

Patient show details Patient
by S.JAYY on May 20th, 2013

Please seek a second opinion before you sucrified your self for Dr. Charara, especially if you decide to do homerriods, here are a lot of good doctors up there, my advise to you do not come near this doctor, he did two surgical homerriod on me in the same month, he made my life like a hill in two months bleeding next I had to see a different doctor to fix the broblem he caused to my interior homerriod.