Surgeons
Oakwood Ambulatory LLC
6211 Chase Rd
Dearborn, Dearborn, MI 48126
313-581-1222
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Best Surgeon Ever  |  show details
by Zeinab on Dec 5th, 2013

Dr. Charara is one of the most considerate and sympathetic surgeons I have ever met. I recently had Gallbladder removal surgery (cholecystectomy) and I had to have an emergency surgery. Dr. Charara made room for me in his busy schedule and made me feel comfortable the entire time. The surgery was successful and he was great in explaining all the information. He checked up on me after surgery and visited me. I am so grateful to have chosen him as my surgeon. Such a great experience.

|  Patient  |  show details
by S.JAYY on May 20th, 2013

Please seek a second opinion before you sucrified your self for Dr. Charara, especially if you decide to do homerriods, here are a lot of good doctors up there, my advise to you do not come near this doctor, he did two surgical homerriod on me in the same month, he made my life like a hill in two months bleeding next I had to see a different doctor to fix the broblem he caused to my interior homerriod.

|  The Worst Experience of My Life  |  show details
by Hakim Almusawi on Jan 20th, 2013

I had a hemorrhoids removal surgery done by him last week. After the surgery, Dr. Kassem did not come to check up on me. I called him, but he said, "Come see me in two weeks". This was the most painful experience in my life. I wished I could have died instead of doing that surgery. It has been six days and it is still bleeding. I cannot eat or drink anything except water. I call him every day but he says this is 'normal' and he is too busy to see me. I have been to the emergency room a couple of times (for the bleeding, and he still hasn't contacted me. If you are planning to have a surgery with doctor, you really shouldn't. He is the worst doctor I have seen in my life and only cares about the money, not his patients. If you have any questions or wish to contact me, my name is Hakim and this is my number: (313)304-5887. Good Luck and I hope you do not have the same experience I had