A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kassia Kubena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kassia Kubena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kassia Kubena, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubena graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kubena has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kassia Loueva Kubena MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kassia L. Kubena practice?
- Dr. Kassia Kubena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kassia Kubena practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.