Overall Review

2.5

October 28th, 2014
I love this MD she was able to fit me right in and very friendly

December 17th, 2011
good doctor
he is a nice person, adept

January 8th, 2011
I Love This Doctor!
Dr. Iyengar is a very passionate woman. She takes care of my family and I so well. We will not switch to another doctor because she takes so good care of us. I recommend switching to Dr. Iyengar. You'll love her care and how well she is at diagnosing things. She has also saved a few lives. Hope this helps!

September 13th, 2010
Dr. Iyenger had no patience to listen to my medical concerns. Seemed like whe wanted me in and out asap. It is obvious she is looking for the satisfacation of the dollar and not the need of the patient. There should be an option of ZERO stars for her bedside manner, and follow up. She has the tendincy of not having any information when you come back for a follow up. I would never recomend her to anyone, especially half of my family visited the practice for years and decided to change. We miss the old quality before it changed hands to these two money hungry unhearted so called "Doctors".

May 19th, 2010
Maybe I got her on a bad day (twice)
I have been disappointed in the service received from St. Vincent's Medical Center in Sterling. The Nurse practitioner is booked weeks out but both of the physicians have immediate appointments because the Nurse practitioner has provided better care and is in demand.Dr. Iyengar does not appear to take the time to listen to symptoms. When I was discussing my medical symptoms with her, I got a "deer in the headlights" look and basically was told my symptoms were not a problem. (a thunderclap migraine)To make matters worse, when Dr. Hart left, there was an agreement that area Physicians would not accept his patients if they tried to transfer.

August 11th, 2009
Friendly yet needs to work on follow up
Dr Iyengar is a very friendly doctor and spends a good amount of time working with you to diagnose problems. However, with my child she seemed to be feeding her the symptoms to make the diagnosis when the diagnosis was far fetched and, in my opinion, innaccurate. She truly wants to get to know the patient and establish a good repoire yet I have been dissapointed by the lack of follow up and as mentioned in a previous comment she likes to see you to rediagnose issues that were previously diagnosed by another doctor. I do understand the reasoning for this, however not many people have the time for multiple appointments when previously diagnosed and treated for conditions.

March 14th, 2009
Dr Iyengar helped me fill out company paperwoprk for Short and Long term Dissability and has been verry attentive i would recomend her as she is very easy to talk with.

June 20th, 2008
Not Impressed with Dr. Iyengar
Dr. Iyengar is not personable and does not consider previous Physician's Diagnosis when providing patient care. I will Never consider her for future treatment.