A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kastytis Buitkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kastytis Buitkus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buitkus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buitkus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buitkus graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Buitkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kastytis Leonas Buitkus MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kastytis L. Buitkus practice?
- Dr. Kastytis Buitkus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Allergists.