Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kastytis Buitkus
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, MI, with another office in Milford, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Buitkus is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, MI.
Dr. Artee Hammond Jr
Oak Park, MI 0.13 mi35
Dr. Norman Clarke Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Oak Park, MI 0.21 mi
Dr. Carolina Ojeda Flores
Southfield, MI 0.25 mi6