A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kastytis Buitkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kastytis Buitkus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buitkus
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buitkus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buitkus graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Buitkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kastytis Leonas Buitkus MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kastytis L. Buitkus practice?
- Dr. Kastytis Buitkus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Allergists.