A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kastytis Buitkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buitkus graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Buitkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buitkus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kastytis L. Buitkus practice?
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI and Southfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists and West Bloomfield Allergists.