A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katalin Koranyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katalin Koranyi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koranyi graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Koranyi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koranyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans