A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katalin Koranyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koranyi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Koranyi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katalin Koranyi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koranyi graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Koranyi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katalin Ida Koranyi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Katalin I. Koranyi practice?
- Dr. Katalin Koranyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Katalin Koranyi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.