A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katalin Koranyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koranyi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katalin Koranyi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koranyi graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Koranyi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katalin Ida Koranyi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Katalin I. Koranyi practice?
- Dr. Katalin Koranyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Katalin Koranyi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.