A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katalin Scherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katalin Scherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katalin Scherer, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherer graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Scherer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scherer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katalin Scherer practice?
Dr. Katalin Scherer practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.