A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katalin Scherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katalin Scherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katalin Scherer, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherer graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Scherer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katalin Scherer MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katalin Scherer practice?
- Dr. Katalin Scherer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Katalin Scherer practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.