A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katalin Wolford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katalin Wolford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katalin Wolford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolford graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katalin Wolford MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katalin Wolford practice?
- Dr. Katalin Wolford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katalin Wolford practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.