Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017

Very satisfied with total experience. Dr Nalovic and staff were excellent and Ian did a great job with all the paper work for insurance.

May 9th, 2017

Dr. Nalovic and her team were friendly, thorough and efficient. I would definitely return if I have problems in the future.

October 18th, 2016

Surgery done by Dr. Nalovic

Yes, I would see Dr. Nalovic again. I liked that she explained all about my surgery as she was performing it. She kept me apprised of each step and told me what to expect. Her whole office is very efficient.

June 14th, 2016

Excellent staff. Great results after surgery.

December 7th, 2015

Review for Dr. Nalovic

November 16th, 2015

DrNalovic and staff were outstanding. Very professional, took time to explain each step. She was very carding.

February 19th, 2015

Skilled surgeon. Great personable physician who employs wonderful staff. Good follow up.

August 1st, 2014

Look no further -

Dr. Nalovic is extremely capable, well trained and educated, and very good at what she does. I had a Mohs procedure on my nose and I cant say enough good about the nursing staff and other support personnel that treated me. Everybody in the firm is super nice and friendly, articulate, helpful, informative, and responsive. they work together as a team very well. In addition, Dr. Nalovic is witty, personable, and very confident in executing treatment. I felt like i had the best Dr. in the nation taking care of me. She was very busy with a big workload the day i was there but she is like the energizer bunny and never slowed down. We are fortunate to have individuals like her that pursue the education and training, and have the passion to do what they do.

July 3rd, 2014

Very Friendly and Caring

This is the most friendly and caring medical office I have ever encountered. Everyone I met was willing to go extra steps to get my questions answered. Their follow up calls have gone beyond my expectation.

May 23rd, 2014

Second time I have had a proceedure done by Dr Nalovic. In both instances the experience was excellent in every respect. Most importantly the outcome exceeded my expectations. Would absolutely recommend her and her team to anyone.

May 15th, 2014

Simply the Best

Dr. Nalovic and her Staff are simply the best in Atlanta. Their professionalism and genuine concern for thier patients is unmatched. I have had two surgeries by Dr. Nalovic and each time I have had an excellent experience. The staff is caring and efficient and they go out of their way to ensure you are comfortable. Dr. Nalovic personally calls her patients after surgery to make sure they are not having any issues. Thanks for taking such good care of me..

February 28th, 2014

Very pleasant experience. I must have interacted with 5 or 6 people before, during and after the surgery. Without exception, I was treated with compassion and respect.