Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017
Very satisfied with total experience. Dr Nalovic and staff were excellent and Ian did a great job with all the paper work for insurance.

May 9th, 2017
Dr. Nalovic and her team were friendly, thorough and efficient. I would definitely return if I have problems in the future.

October 18th, 2016
Surgery done by Dr. Nalovic
Yes, I would see Dr. Nalovic again. I liked that she explained all about my surgery as she was performing it. She kept me apprised of each step and told me what to expect. Her whole office is very efficient.

June 13th, 2016
Excellent staff. Great results after surgery.

November 16th, 2015
DrNalovic and staff were outstanding. Very professional, took time to explain each step. She was very carding.

February 18th, 2015
Skilled surgeon. Great personable physician who employs wonderful staff. Good follow up.

August 1st, 2014
Look no further -
Dr. Nalovic is extremely capable, well trained and educated, and very good at what she does. I had a Mohs procedure on my nose and I cant say enough good about the nursing staff and other support personnel that treated me. Everybody in the firm is super nice and friendly, articulate, helpful, informative, and responsive. they work together as a team very well. In addition, Dr. Nalovic is witty, personable, and very confident in executing treatment. I felt like i had the best Dr. in the nation taking care of me. She was very busy with a big workload the day i was there but she is like the energizer bunny and never slowed down. We are fortunate to have individuals like her that pursue the education and training, and have the passion to do what they do.

July 3rd, 2014
Very Friendly and Caring
This is the most friendly and caring medical office I have ever encountered. Everyone I met was willing to go extra steps to get my questions answered. Their follow up calls have gone beyond my expectation.

May 23rd, 2014
Second time I have had a proceedure done by Dr Nalovic. In both instances the experience was excellent in every respect. Most importantly the outcome exceeded my expectations. Would absolutely recommend her and her team to anyone.

May 15th, 2014
Simply the Best
Dr. Nalovic and her Staff are simply the best in Atlanta. Their professionalism and genuine concern for thier patients is unmatched. I have had two surgeries by Dr. Nalovic and each time I have had an excellent experience. The staff is caring and efficient and they go out of their way to ensure you are comfortable. Dr. Nalovic personally calls her patients after surgery to make sure they are not having any issues. Thanks for taking such good care of me..

February 28th, 2014
Very pleasant experience. I must have interacted with 5 or 6 people before, during and after the surgery. Without exception, I was treated with compassion and respect.

February 21st, 2014
Patient to doctor
I was impressed and VERY satisfied with my treatment from Dr. Nalovic and her staff. They continually communicated what I could anticipate happening and explained thoroughly their procedure. They alleviated any and all concerns on my part. They truly stand by and exemplify their mission statement. I would return to this clinic and staff in a heart beat if I needed further treatment. It was so comforting to have Dr. Nalovic call me that evening to check on me!