A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katarina Gambosova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katarina Gambosova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katarina Gambosova, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambosova graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gambosova has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katarina Gambosova MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Katarina Gambosova practice?
- Dr. Katarina Gambosova has 1 office location.
Dr. Katarina Gambosova practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Pediatricians and Topeka Endocrinologists.