Dr. Katarina Supe-Markovina MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Stony Brook, NY

January 13th, 2017
I do not recommend dr. Supe , she was very unprofessional.

January 13th, 2017
Worst doctor
Our daughter was recommended to follow up with dr. Supe by stony brook hospital in November 2016. We decided not to follow up with her and we chose another doctor. Now we received a certified letter to make an appointment with dr. Supe. For your information we will not be utilizing your services. Dr. Supe displayed a very negative, rude and highly unprofessional attitude towards my family when she saw us in the hospital. Now, just to remind you(dr. Supe) our daughter was examined by you before and you gave us a normal report and also weened her off her supplement. Perhaps you have a heavy work load. Please stop harassing my family to visit your office. What was your intentions on sending us a certified letter? You gave her a diagnosis that she was cleared of. And in your letter you said a possible diagnosis. ??? You don't know what you are doing.Seems like you have a devious plan.we wish you all the best within your practice but you will never again have the pleasure of using that practice with our family. Good riddance to you

September 1st, 2016
I brought my son to the Hypertension Center. Dr. Supe-Markovina did a thorough exam and put both my son and I at ease. Great physician.

April 28th, 2016
Great bedside manner and compassionate doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Supe.

February 26th, 2016
Very kind and understanding. My daughter was recently diagnosed with hypertension and Dr. Supe took such good care of her. I highly recommend Dr. Supe!

September 5th, 2013
Very professional and understanding. Accurate diagnosis and she helped our son incredibly well. We highly recommend her.

July 19th, 2012
opposite opinion
i was surprised to see the negative reviews regarding her bedside manner. we have only seen her twice & i found her to be very understanding. my child is 12, however, & maybe she does better with older children than with babies? all i can say is my past 2 experiences with her have been very different.