A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katarzyna Jankowska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jankowska graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Jankowska has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katarzyna E Jankowska MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katarzyna E. Jankowska practice?
- Dr. Katarzyna Jankowska has 7 office locations.
Dr. Katarzyna Jankowska practices Family Medicine near Middle Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Wappingers Falls, NY.
See Middle Village Primary Care Doctors.