A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katarzyna Jakowska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakowska graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Jakowska has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katarzyna Elzbieta Jakowska MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katarzyna E. Jakowska practice?
- Dr. Katarzyna Jakowska has 1 office location.
Dr. Katarzyna Jakowska practices Family Medicine near Wappingers Falls, NY.
See Wappingers Falls Family Physicians.