A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katarzyna Olejniczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katarzyna Olejniczak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Olejniczak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Olejniczak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katarzyna Anna Olejniczak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katarzyna A. Olejniczak practice?
- Dr. Katarzyna Olejniczak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katarzyna Olejniczak practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Primary Care Doctors.