A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katayoun Baniriah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katayoun Baniriah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katayoun Baniriah, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baniriah graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baniriah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katayoun N Baniriah DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katayoun N. Baniriah practice?
- Dr. Katayoun Baniriah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Katayoun Baniriah practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.