Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Everyone has an opinion, here's mine. show details Everyone has an opinion, here's mine.
by Aaron C on Apr 16th, 2014

First impressions are important but getting the right doctor is an investment in time and trust. Dr Baniriah is a very good doctor that takes time to listen to me, uses her knowledge and experience to assist me with getting the best care possible. Even if I tell her about my inability to follow her instructions, instead of lecturing, she tries another approach. I'm 60, have been to many doctors, and she is one of the best. She's a keeper.....

Where are you Dr. B?????? show details Where are you Dr. B??????
by CCB on Mar 31st, 2014

You are the best!

former patient show details former patient
Mar 24th, 2013

We loved Dr. B...but she is no longer at this practice. Would follow to her new practice if we knew where she was!

Jul 30th, 2012

When calling the office we were put on hold for a loooong time, over 20 min. The last two visits I did not see Dr. Baniriah but Dr. Parker. I requested two months ago for my medical records to be transferred to a new doctor and as of today they have not been transferred. Their is no urgency with the medical staff at all and it took three months for them to request a test I needed.

Nice, Friendly & Attractive too! show details Nice, Friendly & Attractive too!
Jan 2nd, 2012

Dr. Baniriah is really nice and caring doctor. Thanks for helping me!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 26th, 2011

She is a great doctor, nice, friendly, caring and smart.

Good Doctor, but what a joke of a practice! show details Good Doctor, but what a joke of a practice!
Feb 25th, 2011

Dr. B is good, but No Appointment MD is a dive! How can this place still be open? The AZ Medical Board should shut that place down. Scary!