Dr. Katayoun Motlagh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 1st, 2016
Love this Doctor, super easy to talk to, always friendly and personable. I would recommend her to my own mother, and I did..

February 18th, 2014
Unnecessary testing
I have seen dr motlagh exactly 2x and that is 2x too many. I will never go back to garrison medical in the fear that i will get her! I am a healthy young woman. And dr motlagh loves to find the one teeny tinny thing that is wrong with you. The first time i visited dr m, she sent me for an ultrasound, mri, ultrasound, cat scan, blood work, in that order....i could have avoided all of that if she just done a urine pregnancy test or did the blood work first, it turned out i was pregnant, and I'm pretty sure the radiation from mri and cat scan insured that i had a miscarriage. This last time i go in for a cold and she made me get blood work for my thyroid even though i told her it was fine! The results came in and she refused to give them over the phone, making me think that maybe something was wrong after all, nope my thyroid is fine she just wanted me to come in and have to pay another co-pay for her to tell me that it all looks good!!! Never again!

December 17th, 2013
Dissapointed
I went to AV urgent care and unfortunately seen Dr. Motlagh. This is the second time I have seen her and felt like i should get a second opinion immediately afterward. She immediately made me feel rushed and asked no questions, just handed me some paperwork to get blood done. I am not a sickly person and do not go to ER unless I am really in need. I have been a patien with Dr. G for many years and this woman does not reflect the kind of service I am used to getting. I highly dissapointed and feel llike i wasted a co-pay to be seen by her. Next time I think I will just fo to the hosapital ER, at least they have some kuind of decent bed side manner.