A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Bell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Bell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Mccoll Bell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kate M. Bell practice?
- Dr. Kate Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kate Bell practices Psychiatry near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Psychiatrists.