A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Criner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Criner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Criner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Theresa Criner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katharine T. Criner practice?
- Dr. Katharine Criner has 1 office location.
Dr. Katharine Criner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.