A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Criner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Criner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Criner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Criner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Criner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Theresa Criner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katharine T. Criner practice?
- Dr. Katharine Criner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katharine Criner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.