A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Dewar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Dewar is Excellent.
Dr. Dewar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate M Dewar DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate M. Dewar practice?
- Dr. Kate Dewar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kate Dewar practices Emergency Medicine near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA.
See Elmira Emergency Physicians.