A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Gregory is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Gregory, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Welsh Pyron Gregory MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kate W. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Kate Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Kate Gregory practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.