A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Gunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Gunnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate K Gunnell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate K. Gunnell practice?
- Dr. Kate Gunnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kate Gunnell practices Family Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Family Physicians.