A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Gunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Gunnell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunnell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gunnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Gunnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate K Gunnell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate K. Gunnell practice?
- Dr. Kate Gunnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kate Gunnell practices Family Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Family Physicians.