A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Haller is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Haller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Haller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
- Merit Mountainside LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Haller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kate Haller practice?
- Dr. Kate Haller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kate Haller practices Psychiatry near Union, NJ.
See Union Psychiatrists.