A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Haller is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Haller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Haller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
- Merit Mountainside LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Haller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kate Haller practice?
- Dr. Kate Haller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kate Haller practices Psychiatry near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Montclair, NJ.
See Union Psychiatrists.