A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Kane is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen E Kane MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Kane practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Kane practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.