A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kraft has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Heritage Kraft MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kate H. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Kate Kraft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kate Kraft practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Urologists and Livonia Pediatric Specialists.