A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Kraft is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraft
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kraft Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kraft has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Heritage Kraft MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kate H. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Kate Kraft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kate Kraft practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Urologists.