A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxouris
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Maxouris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxouris graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maxouris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris practice?
- Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris has 1 office location.
Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.