A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxouris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxouris graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maxouris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris practice?
- Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris has 1 office location.
Dr. Kate Lynn Maxouris practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.