A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Mayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Mayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Mayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayes graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Barrett Mayes MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate B. Mayes practice?
- Dr. Kate Mayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kate Mayes practices Internal Medicine near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Internists.