Dr. Kate Paylo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 5th, 2016
sad excuse for pain management
Discharged because she couldn't help me anymore and because I wanted physical therapy and not big pharma drugs. Was drug tested constantly and never failed a test either. I was not requesting pain meds and would not sign pain med contract so I think they were hoping I would fail. This doctor pushes the spinal tens implant to everyone ,she must get a kick back. The money spent on drug testing could have been well spent on Physical therapy instead. Sad we don't see Drs who care enough to really listen to their patients.The staff was extremely nice however, and treated me like a patient not a drug addict or criminal

April 22nd, 2016
This outfit is a mess! The physical plant resembles "One Flew Over the Coo Koo's Nest." Personal attention is a joke. It took two months to get my first appointment. In the next 5 months I've received exactly one treatment! I'm in constant pain. You're wasting your time with this clinic.

March 16th, 2016
discarded like a bag of garbage
This Dr is only interested in giving epidural injections or signing you up for spinal tens unit implant. She also drug tests you every time you go in even if you don't get meds from her. Then when she cant help you anymore she sends you a dismissal letter stating you have been released from her care. Do not even suggest to her that you want to go with holistic or all natural treatments cuz she really is owned by big pharma.

September 19th, 2015
wanted to increase morphine that I did not want and reduce my Percocet. all she wanted to do was give epidermal injections that do not work.

October 2nd, 2013
Great Dr.
I have gone twice for nerve block , she is great, I had no pain at all during the procedure, I think her hands are blessed, just a little pinch and burn, she's very sweet and gentle. Takes time to talk to you and explain everything before and during the procedure. I highly recommend her for pain management.

September 23rd, 2012
She is amazing! The most caring doctor I've met. She is worth the wait to get in to see her