Dr. Kate Queen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kate Queen?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kate Queen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2016

Cares a lot about her patients. Explains in detail. Took care of my Mom and now me. Not only did my Mom think Dr. Queen was the best physician, so doI.

April 24th, 2015

Kate is the finest and most respected Physician in this field in the state of NC.

June 5th, 2013

Best Doctor ever !

Where do I start ,1999 I started have pain my shoulder's I just thought It was from over working then I started having heart burn after blood work my Dr got me a app . with Dr Queen I didn't know what to expect I had paper work to do and when I was called back she had lots of questions for me .She had me to do blood work once a month and return visits she would spend 1hr with made each time sometimes longer if needed I had 1hr1/2 drive witch my husband would have to take of work to drive me most of the time I was to sick to drive myself. Dr Queen always made me feel like I was special and she was truly concerned about my health 3yr later I was diagnosed with scleroderma .Dr Queen was patience and persistent . I can not say enough nice things about her she made me feel like her friend not just a patient. Dr Queen would call me at home with a concerned voice to tell me about my blood work didn't mater how late I love her for that .Once I was in the hospital with a bad case of strap in my lungs .That first night I was admitted she was on her way home from Taxes she came by late that night to see me before she went home how many Dr's would do that . I was in for 12 day I'm glad God and Dr Queen was on my side . I know God gave her such a caring heart . I miss her very much she was my Dr from 1999 -2005 . We moved to Tn and it was to far to drive she did not leave me empty handed she gave me a name of a good Dr in Tn . Yes he's a good Dr to on my first visit he said I have a lot to live up to I said yes you do . I have lots of good Dr's that I feel God has put in my life and I love them But none can compare to Dr Queen . I would recommend her to anyone she's the best . I love you Doctor Kate Queen.

February 6th, 2013

Radiologic Technologist

Dr Queen has been seeing my Mom for 15 yrs..I would give her a 20 if possible! She is Amazing! She treats her like she's the only pt she has that day, and she listens to everything. It's refreshing to see a Dr. who treats the Whole pt & not pushing a bunch of pills!

February 8th, 2012

Dr. Queen is the right Dr. for me. She takes time and includes me in the decisions that need to be made about my health. She is compassionate and caring. A wonderful part of my care in treating rhumathoid arthritis.

January 9th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Dr. Queen goes above and beyond any Doctor I have ever had. She is very caring and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

July 27th, 2010

Best rheumatologist around. Takes her times and listens.

October 28th, 2009

Dr. Queen is the most thorough and caring physician I have ever seen. She cares about all of her patients. She not only treats my RA but listens to all of my other problems. I have even had her call on Saturday to seen how I am doing. Dr. Queen is the fourth rheumatologist that I have seen. She is by far the BEST. She cares for you as a hole person, not just the RA.

September 13th, 2017