A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Kate Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Smith is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarendon County Memorial Hospital
- Clarendon Mem Hosp, Manning, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Elizabeth Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kate Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kate Smith practices Family Medicine near Turbeville, SC.
See Turbeville Family Physicians.