Dr. Katerina Harwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katerina Harwood?

December 4th, 2014

I found Dr. Harwood about 6 years ago. She is a great Dr. as well as a compassionate person. My daughter has Turner Syndrome and Dr. Harwood has always been there for her and us. She always returns our calls and has actually given me her cell phone for emergencies. She is kind and her office staff always nice and we never have to wait. When we first went we were nervous because we didn't know anything about Turner Syndrome and she explained everything in detail. She always spends a lot of time with us and we never feel rushed. In the last 6 years Dr. Harwood has not only become our favorite Dr. but our friend also. I would recommend Dr. Harwood to everyone. You will love her!

May 29th, 2014

I am agree with the other customer . Dr Harwood office is the badly service . They never give any reason or call back to patients. Is horrible the way how they do customer service. They should improve and give to the patient the best service. She is a good doctor but customer service is very poorly .

April 3rd, 2014

Terrible office!

I have had endless problems with this doctor. Her office is poorly mismanaged and when you call, you almost NEVER get a live person. Even when you leave a message, it's rare to get a call back. On several occasions, my prescription company contacted her by phone and fax to have my son's medicine renewed and she didn't get back to them and so my son ended up going without his medicine. Again, when I called to discuss this with her, I could not reach her, left message, but no call back. Dr. Harwood has a great bedside manner and is a good diagnostician, but her office is very poorly run.

June 27th, 2017