A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katerina Kurteeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katerina Kurteeva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katerina Kurteeva, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurteeva graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kurteeva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katerina V Kurteeva MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Katerina V. Kurteeva practice?
- Dr. Katerina Kurteeva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katerina Kurteeva practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.