A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels-Bogdan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Michaels-Bogdan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michaels-Bogdan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katerina M. Michaels-Bogdan practice?
Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See Glastonbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.