A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels-Bogdan graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Michaels-Bogdan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katerina M. Michaels-Bogdan practice?
- Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katerina Michaels-Bogdan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See South Windsor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.