A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katerina Shetler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katerina Shetler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katerina Shetler, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetler graduated from Zaporoz Medical Institute. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shetler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katerina P Shetler MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Katerina P. Shetler practice?
- Dr. Katerina Shetler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katerina Shetler practices Gastroenterology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Mountain View Gastroenterologists.