Pediatrician

Manner with children show details Manner with children
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Silverblatt was, in our experience, adequate to fair in diagnosing and treating common illnesses in our children. However, she poor to unacceptable in her manner with children. If she were a brilliant diagnostician or specialist her manner would be something to tolerate and expose our children to. You have a choice - find a pediatrician who is kind to children.

Jun 2nd, 2010

As an academic physician myself, I am fairly critical of other doctors. Dr. Silverblatt is a doctor's doctor: professional, intelligent, communicative and dedicated to her patients. I am thrilled to have her care for my 2 boys.

Best Brooklyn Pediatrician show details Best Brooklyn Pediatrician
Nov 19th, 2009

Dr Silverblatt is very relaxed but firm. If you seem quiet she will prod you until you start asking all your silly questions about your child. She will then address them all and make you feel like every thing is going to be just fine. Her staff is great and the practice is organized. If you call about a problem they call back right away. Unlike many other practices, they ordered the H1N1 vaccine on time and had no problem scheduling an appointment for it.