Dr. Katharina Lilly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katharina Lilly?

Someone you can totally trust …

Posted on October 16th, 2016

It's not complicated … we all want a physician that we can trust; someone who covers all the bases and is compassionate with our particular circumstances. In essence, Dr. Lilly presents both sides of the coin … a warm heart and a quick and perceptive intelligence. It's a wonderful combination that puts you at ease while at the same time gives you the confidence to face your realities. For the majority of time I live in South America running a coffee farm and yet I make the 3,000 mile trip for my annul exam as well as any other significant concern. Need I say more about how highly I recommend Dr. Lilly?

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Very professional, thorough physician who listens carefully to her patients and works with them to solve issues.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Dr Lilly has been my primary care physician for 4 years and my interaction with her and the office have been very satisfactory every time.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

I have only seen Dr. Lilly a few times but she has already impressed me with her willingness to listen and most recently, to solve a problem involving another practitioner. I have seen 3 other referrals that have turned out really well so I am very pleased with her judgment & networking.

Worth the trip!

Posted on May 12th, 2016

I originally started seeing Dr Lilly 6+ years ago when I was living in Portsmouth, at the time the office was a few minutes from my home and workplace - 5 years ago I moved so that it is 45 minutes from my home but the level of care has been so excellent that I would not consider changing doctors.

Dr. Lily is wonderful!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Lily is amazing! She was able to detect a possible torn meniscus. Since she knew I was training for an Ironman she ordered an MRI right away, rather than wait. She helped expedite the process. I had an MRI the next day, she called me back with the results that afternoon (yes, it was a torn meniscus), and she referred me to an orthopedic surgeon that I saw the next day!!! She's amazing, friendly, and responsive to my needs. I highly recommend her!

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Lilly. She is practical, knowdegable and very friendly.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I think Dr. Lilly is a terrific doctor and I look forward to being her patient. So far I have had a very good introductory meeting and an annual physical. I find her easy to talk to and with and she seems knowledgeable and properly detail oriented. She evaluated and renewed my old prescriptions in a timely way.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Lilly's for a few years and have always been very satisfied with her professional ability, bedside manner and follow up. I appreciate her careful advice and her willingness to let her patients decide.

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Three generations of my family love Dr. Lilly.

Posted on August 21st, 2017