Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jul 19th, 2016

Dr Lilly has been my primary care physician for 4 years and my interaction with her and the office have been very satisfactory every time.

Jun 2nd, 2016

I have only seen Dr. Lilly a few times but she has already impressed me with her willingness to listen and most recently, to solve a problem involving another practitioner. I have seen 3 other referrals that have turned out really well so I am very pleased with her judgment & networking.

Worth the trip! show details Worth the trip!
by AJ on May 12th, 2016

I originally started seeing Dr Lilly 6 years ago when I was living in Portsmouth, at the time the office was a few minutes from my home and workplace - 5 years ago I moved so that it is 45 minutes from my home but the level of care has been so excellent that I would not consider changing doctors.

Dr. Lily is wonderful! show details Dr. Lily is wonderful!
Apr 14th, 2016

Dr. Lily is amazing! She was able to detect a possible torn meniscus. Since she knew I was training for an Ironman she ordered an MRI right away, rather than wait. She helped expedite the process. I had an MRI the next day, she called me back with the results that afternoon (yes, it was a torn meniscus), and she referred me to an orthopedic surgeon that I saw the next day!!! She's amazing, friendly, and responsive to my needs. I highly recommend her!

Mar 10th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Lilly. She is practical, knowdegable and very friendly.

Jan 20th, 2016

I think Dr. Lilly is a terrific doctor and I look forward to being her patient. So far I have had a very good introductory meeting and an annual physical. I find her easy to talk to and with and she seems knowledgeable and properly detail oriented. She evaluated and renewed my old prescriptions in a timely way.

by Meche Romoser on Jan 20th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Lilly's for a few years and have always been very satisfied with her professional ability, bedside manner and follow up. I appreciate her careful advice and her willingness to let her patients decide.

Sep 27th, 2015

Three generations of my family love Dr. Lilly.