A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharina Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharina Stewart, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stewart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharina Sprinkel Stewart MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katharina S. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Katharina Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katharina Stewart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.