A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Ballis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballis
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ballis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ballis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Ballis MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katharine Ballis practice?
- Dr. Katharine Ballis has 1 office location.
Dr. Katharine Ballis practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.