A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Ballis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ballis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Ballis MD is a female Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katharine Ballis practice?
- Dr. Katharine Ballis has 1 office location.
Dr. Katharine Ballis practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.