Dr. Katharine Conway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katharine Conway?

A doctor that cares!!!

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I was Dr. Conway's patent before she left the Detroit location of neighborhood family practice. I seen her for about 4 years. And I wish she accepted my insurance because I have not found a doctor like her since. She was so kind and actually cared about my health. I could go in and tell her anything and never felt judged. Even when I had the most scarest health scare in my life, my eye sight went from time to time, my head would hurt so bad I wish I could just pull it off, Dr. Conway always work so hard to find a solution to my problem and never stop til she did or could point me in a direction that could. She made sure that I was handled by other doctors with respect and my scare was handled quickly. I ended up having brain surgery and having a shunt implanted in my head but she made sure the experience was as calm and well explained as possible and always asurred me things will be better from here. I am actually considering switching to an insurance that she accepts so she could treat me again. Thanks for all your help Dr. Conway!!

Patient

Posted on July 14th, 2013

Going to see Doctor Conway is always a pleasure, She takes the time and listents so she can best determine what type of medications or what type of care needs to be done. Doctor Conway is the best family doctor that i have ever had

Posted on December 20th, 2016