A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharine Cox, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Cox has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine S Cox MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katharine S. Cox practice?
- Dr. Katharine Cox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katharine Cox practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.