A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Dixon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine N Dixon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katharine N. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Katharine Dixon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katharine Dixon practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.