A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Durso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Durso graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Durso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Colson Durso MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katharine C. Durso practice?
- Dr. Katharine Durso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katharine Durso practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.