A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Fleischmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharine Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleischmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Fleischmann MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Katharine Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Katharine Fleischmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Katharine Fleischmann practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.