Overall Review

November 30th, 2016
Caring, courteous, and respectful; an excellent family practitioner

March 17th, 2016
Excellent doctor, professional and caring.
Dr Fox is excellent. She has the best people skills, knowledgeable, but even when she doesn't know, she will tell you that and will either find out of get you to a specialist who does know how to treat your illness/condition. Our whole family loves her.

April 29th, 2015
CFO
Dr. Fox has been the most attentive, patient and "involved" doctor I have had in my adult life. She has been my doctor for more than 15 years and appreciate her caring and thorough care. She has earned my trust in a profession that has been forced into a cash based model. Dr. Fox has, however, has maintained "patient centered" and for that I am grateful!

April 23rd, 2013
Uninterested
Ive been a patient for many years. Initially, I found her to be friendly, approachable, and invested. (This was when the practice was private-betweeen Hitchcock & Concord Hospital affiliation.) Her in-office staff (nurses, LNA's, nurse practitioners) are curt, judgemental, and rude. They have made comments about my partners careers, my marital status, and my income. They have been disrespectful, condescending and combative. It feels a little like an adolescent henhouse. Dr. Fox should be monitoring & correcting these behaviors, and modelling professionalism. I am an intelligent and educated woman that has made career and lifestyle choices from my heart. I am not power hungry, money driven or ego based. I live a life of service and compassion because in the end people will remember me for how I make them feel and not the car I drive. I should be treated with compassion, respect, and care. The women that answer the phone are courteous. I have had no issues with the front desk folks or appointment setters. As for Dr. Fox-I find that she is not familiar with my medical history and practices NO preventative medicine at all. This year, she told me she does not prefer to do OB/Gyn stuff. Luckily, my insurance company allows me to choose independently. I have a family history of colon cancer-she would not order a lower GI to test. I have never had the test. I have inexplicably gained about 70 pounds in 2 years. I eat an all organic diet & have many allergies. I exercise 30 minutes a day/5days a week. She has mentioned diet and exercise, but not done any testing. (I have been lectured by her office staff over the years about my weight, but I am not medically obese. I studied medicine in college before switching career fields, have been involved in the medical field, and am meticulous about nutrition.) My family has a history of lupus. I have all the signs, (including a history of auto-immune disease that the specialist could only R/o) and symptoms, except the butterfly rash on my face. Instead of doing rule out testing, she told me I dont have it. I am not sure if she moonlights as a psychic or what, but that is not, in my experience, a good medicine practice. I dont think its good logic or good practice to not rule out the diagnosis. Today, she told me that I was only scheduled for 30 minutes, and I would have to make another appointment to get all the answers on my index card (6 issues) answered. She then gave me 2 additional questions I could ask at the end of my appointment. (I do know that I am allotted a certain time amount, and that is why I had written the primary concerns down on the card.) The questions that did not get answered due to more pressing questions would be related to edema in my body. (My family has a history of heart disease.) Also, I have swollen joints and find it painful to stand on my left foot. Instead, she reviewed my medical history, and lectured me on what I already know. No new information was given. Certainly, my concerns were not abated or addressed. Basically, I got blown off. Which is what prompted me to write this. I have always managed my own health care. I have sought out specialists and naturopathic doctors and paid out of pocket to get any answers. Dr. Fox has not made any diagnosis that has been helpful to me. She has referred me, as my PCP, per my request to Dr.'s that have been excellent, but I have researched who I would like to see, and made specific requests. She, again today, asked me about what my partner does for work. Her very pregnant nurse had given me a hard time at one of my prior visits, because I was pregnant and not married to my partner at the time. This is/was my personal lifestyle choice, and since I do not see them for life coaching purposes-should have nothing to do with medicine visits. No one recommended a prenatal-preconception exam or any vaccinations for myself or my partner. It often feels like I am the object, (as well as other patients) for office fodder and gossip. It is really quite sad to have experienced such a decline in quality of the practice's services. I have had good experiences with her assistive staff: Judith Abbey, and quite some time ago-Sherry-who went on to join a dermatologist practice at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. I really believe Dr. Fox is utterly burnt out. I would recommend you find someone invested in your medical care. I will be.

July 7th, 2011
Crossed the line
I liked Dr. Fox for years but she burnt out once when she weas at Dartmouth Hitchcock and I feel she did again as she divulged personal information about me with another family member...way out of line. She prob thought it was okay at the time but it made me and all my family change doctors..if you can't trust what you tell your doctor to be kept private, that's a problem.